MDPA Liver Support is a synergistic liver protection and detoxification formula that supports superior liver health. Healthy liver function and detoxification is supported through a carefully researched collection of natural nutrients.
MDPA Liver Support contains milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract standardized to greater than 80 percent silymarin, dandelion root extract, alpha lipoic acid, l-Cysteine HCL, Vitamin B1 as thiamin diphosphate (cocarboxylase), ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate, glycine, l-taurine, molybdenum and selenium.
- Extensive research has shown that silymarin (the major component of milk thistle extract) exerts both a protective and a restorative effect on the liver, and can stimulate the growth of new liver cells.
- Studies have shown that dandelion root enhances the flow of bile, improving such conditions as liver congestion, bile duct inflammation, hepatitis, gallstones, and jaundice.
- Alpha lipoic acid is an important nutrient that enhances metabolism, acts as both a water-soluble and fat-soluble antioxidant.
- Thiamin diphosphate (also known as cocarboxylase) is a coenzyme form of Vitamin B1 and is especially helpful in those with impaired liver function.
- l-Cysteine HCL is an effective nutrient for increasing liver concentrations of glutathione an extremely important antioxidant in the liver.
- Glycine and l-taurine play important roles in the phase II liver detoxification pathways. Ornithine plays a key role in the urea cycle and allows the liver to eliminate the buildup of toxic levels of ammonia.
- Molybdenum and selenium are essential minerals in the synthesis of enzymes that support liver detoxification.*
INGREDIENTS: See Label
DIRECTIONS: As а dietary supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily with food, ог as directed by а health professional. Кеер tightly capped and moisture fгее.
STORAGE: NOTE: Store in a cool dry place
None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.