Cabbage fat-burning soup has fast become a popular way to shed excess pounds. As many diets require, cabbage is high in fiber and low in calories, making it an ideal food when you’re trying to lose weight. With this soup, the natural fiber helps you feel full longer while the low-calorie count lets you achieve weight loss long term.
Add your Favorite Vegetables to Compliment
Adding a few different vegetables to the mix, such as pumpkin or carrots, plus skinless lean meats like chicken or game, makes this soup even healthier and more filling while still providing all manner of nutrition.
Serving Cabbage Fat-Burning Soup
It’s both enjoyable and effective; hot from the kettle or cold from a thermos it’ll fill you up with loads of vitamins and minerals and can make for an excellent post-workout meal if prepared properly.
Cabbage Fat-Burning Soup
- 1 Knife
- 1 Can Opener
- 1 Large Pot
- 5 whole carrots chopped
- 3 whole onions chopped
- 2 cans peeled tomatoes whole
- 1 head cabbage chopped
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can green beans drained, cut
- 2 qt tomato juice
- 2 whole bell peppers diced
- 10 stalks celery stalks, chopped
- 1 can beef broth
- Place carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, peppers and celery in a large pot.
- Add onion soup mix, tomato juice and beef broth. Add water to cover vegetables.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
This recipe is brought to you by the team at Today’s Integrative Health.